Here are some things you can do to increase your credit score over the next several months (click here for a full review of an excellent article on improving credit scores):
- Request free copies of your credit reports and correct any errors.
- Make all your payments on time.
- Pay any outstanding bills that have not been sent to collection.
- Reduce your credit utilization.
- Don’t reduce your credit limit or close any cards.
- Use some of your cash reserves to pay down balances.
- Don’t close any accounts.
- Don’t open any new accounts.
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING — PAST RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE OUTCOMES
We are a debt relief agency, we help people file for Bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code. This Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the Blog publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
Feel free to ask a question or drop a comment below.